Thursday, August 30, 2012

Paid to Click?

I'm usually pretty tenative to join Paid to Click sites, but when a free site is offering $5/click...I don't think I can really pass it up.  I'm still a little bit tenative, but it seems like an easy way to make money from home when I'm not doing anything in my spare time.  The link here is Bux Inc, and I will keep updating as I go on.  As of now, I've made $45 in a day...long way to go until a cashout.

What I'm assuming there plan is is that a lot of people will join and then give up well before they get to the $5,000 cashout payment.  If you are dedicated to making money, and are willing to put in the effort it will take to earn that much (click/watch 1000 links), then this is probably the right Paid to Click site to join. 

Tyler

"Lack of money is the root of all evil." - George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment