Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Instant Rewards

I've currently been working on a new site, Instant Rewards.  Instant Rewards is an online money making website that you get paid to sign up for offers with.  When I say "sign up", I really mean you aren't paying much in the end (if you do it right).  At the site I linked you get $40 for referring people every time they complete their 1 credit-fairly easy.  If you are interested in this site, please join and then email me at hesst531@gmail.com and I can help you get started!!

The biggest pro of this site is the simplicity of earning the rewards-almost nothing is required to make money.

The biggest con is that, on occasion, some of the links don't work.  However, it's an easy fix-and just onto the next offer.

Tyler

"Money is like love; it kills slowly and painfully the one who withholds it, and enlivens the other who turns it on his fellow man."
Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment